Saracen Window Lock uPVC Shootbolt Gearbox Replacement 22mm Backset
The Saracen Deadlock may be fitted internally or can be assembled prior to dropping into a eurogroove. An ideal solution for most casement windows.
Deadlock consists of a shootbolt and a unique central gearbox with a deadlock.
All components are profile related and are manufactured from sylon (part) or die cast zinc alloy.
The Saracen Deadlock is the ideal solution for eurogroove application and offers a cost effective solution for window security.
The Saracen 1 window deadbolt uses clip in rods which push and twist to secure in place.
The Saracen gearbox accepts a 7mm spindle from a locking or non locking window handle.
These gearboxes are available with a 9.5mm deadbolt
- Corrosion Resistance – Meets the requirements of BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 3
- Operation – Tested in excess of 30,000 cycles
- Performance – Tested to meet the requirements of BS7950 on selected window systems
- Faceplate: 90mm x 15mm
- Body: 61mm x 30mm
- Backset: 22mm
- Bolt throw: 9.5mm
- Rods: Clip Fit (Bayonet Push and Twist
- Operation: Lift handle to engage locking points