Authorised Ultion Key Cutting Centre
Licence No. 1016039
Genuine Ultion key supplied
Free Delivery Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Secure tracking and next day delivery (if order placed before 3PM)
Why did we choose Royal Mail for shipping, Simple reason. If you miss your delivery collecting your item from the local post office is in my experience a lot closer and easier than other delivery services. Plus they know the job Royal Mail have been doing it long enough.
Don’t risk your security with counterfeit keys
Only genuine Ultion keys guarantee protection
Ultion have gone to great lengths to create the most secure door lock on the market.
Most locks have 5 or 6 ‘pins’ in them. One of the ways that Ultion delivers its unique protection is by using 11 pins. this makes 294,970 different combinations of key. Banks only specify 100,000 combinations, so with Ultion you get almost 3 times the level of security required by banks for their keys!
So, when it comes to spare or replacement keys you need to make sure you’re only using genuine Ultion keys from a licensed Ultion Key Centre.
Struggling to get a price online for Ultion Keys?
Our Website has the answer in several ways!
- Input your Encrypted Ultion Key Code into our website and enter the amount of keys you would like followed by your email address. You will have your price in your email inbox in seconds. From that email you can click the link and order your keys in minutes.
- Live Chat is often available on our site, just ask the question and we will answer.
- If live chat isn’t available then send us an email of your requirements and we will have your Ultion key price over to you ASAP.
Imitation Ultion keys will invalidate your warranty and break your lock
What can happen with keys from unlicensed sources
- They may not work at all.
- Give a stiff, fiddly and damaging movement.
- Break your lock (locking you out, or in!). This may not happen straight away, after repeated use imitation keys will bend the pins and disengage the springs within your lock.
- Invalidate your guarantee.
Every key is decoded using an
encrypted security algorithm
To create a key using the key number that operates all of Ultion’s 11 pins the key number is decoded using an encrypted security algorithm. Licensed Ultion Key Centres have access to this decoding algorithm. Once decoded the precise indentations can be cut using specialist machines with dedicated tooling to exactly the right depth, in exactly the right position, on both sides of your key.
How to recognise genuine
For your security, Ultion keys
are only available from
licensed Ultion Key Centre