MILA Prosecure Lever Pad High Security Door Handles – 2 Star British Standard Security Rating
Secure your home and workplace with our MILA Prosecure High Security Door Handles designed for uPVC and Composite doors. These Stylish Heavy Duty door handles from one of the leading brands in the security industry have a 2 Star British Standard Security rating ensuring the safety of your valuables and loved ones. These handles provide maximum protection against cylinder snapping, drilling and picking due to the visible raised backplate and integrated Cylinder Guard. Furthermore, the Reinforced steel used to construct these handles uses technology concealed within the backplate to provide enhanced stability and resistance to attacks.
Note that these handles weigh a substantial 1.3kg, almost double the weight of the average standard door handle on the market today.
- Anti-Grip — Chamfered Backplate Shoulders preventing burglars from using mole-grippers to remove the handle and gain access to your home.
- Secure By Design
- TS007:2012 BSI Kitemark 2 Star
- Anti-Drill — Rotating disk shields the cylinder face from attack by preventing the drill bit from penetrating the cylinder.
- Reinforced Steel and Zinc alloy casing — Technology concealed within the standard backplate provides stability and strong resistance against an attack.
- Anti-snap Integrated Cylinder Guard — Visible within the raised backplate design, encases the cylinder and is proven to protect it from attack
Please note: as the external handle fits over the euro-cylinder, for the handle to fit correctly, the euro-cylinder should protrude past the door face by between 8mm and 14mm.
These Door Handles are designed for both uPVC and Composite doors, and are therefore supplied with 2 pairs of fixing screws and 2 spindles as standard to fit the door of your choice and enhance versatility.